Our Hiring Process
Hiring has its risks. Make a hire who isn’t the right fit and you’ll waste time and money retraining or replacing them. Our process ensures you get it right the first time. Approximately 25% of our placements are submitted to us as a “temp-to-hire” opportunity; more than 50% of our placements result in full-time offers.
- We conduct a Comprehensive Client Analysis to understand your unique challenges.
- Our workforce solutions consultants quickly adapt service options to your needs.
- We identify likely prospects from our comprehensive database while posting the position to further expand our reach.
- Candidate field narrowed through careful parsing of resumes.
- Phone Interview conducted to narrow candidate field.
- Face-to-Face Interview performed on those who excelled during the phone screen.
- Optional employer interview arranged.
- For large temporary workforce requirements (such as VMS-based) best contract employees are entered into system and deployed as needed.
- Employer is provided with a 3-day unconditional guarantee.
- Greysmith remains in touch with both client and employee to ensure both are satisfied.
We quickly adapt to your needs and maintain the highest level of talent sourcing & placement.
- We consult with you to understand the requirements of the role, needs of your organization and performance objectives for new employee.
- Establish an “Ideal Employee Profile” and timeline for the search.
- Identify individuals who meet these parameters by leveraging our network and proactively contacting passive candidates.
- Develop a list of suitable candidates and begin narrowing the field.
- Qualify prospects based on one-on-one conversations and level of interest.
- Next-level screening is conducted to identify and present the top prospects.
- Reference, employment and background checks are conducted on those selected for a client interview.
- Hiring managers and stakeholders interview selectees after which we debrief both candidate and employer.
- Once top candidate is selected, we assist in presenting and negotiating the offer if desired.
- We conduct follow-ups to ensure that both client and new employee are satisfied with the placement and we continue to stay in touch.
Want to learn more about The Greysmith Difference?
Contact us and our workforce solutions consultants will walk you through the entire process in detail.